We're a few days into 2015, and I was thinking about what I want to accomplish this year. I have a few goals in mind, and I plan to work hard to reach them. Here they are:
1. To read 52 books (half fiction and half nonfiction).
2. To explore a few new genres to expand my reading experience.
3. To publish at least four books.
4. To complete the Young Adult book I began writing in 2014.
5. To write a book with a holiday theme.
6. To write a screenplay.
7. To publish a box set (electronic).
8. To interact with readers more.
9. To discover new authors whose work I've never read before.
10. To write more and spend less time playing hooky :).
What are your goals for this year? Leave a comment and let me know!!