Thursday, August 27, 2015

#Amwriting - Writing Playlist

Hello, all!! Today I wanted to give a quick writing update and share my current writing playlist.



I recently finished writing Sedução (Seduction), my Ain't Nobody prequel. All I have to do now is name the chapters and send it to my beta readers. I am still working on See Me, Too (A sequel to my novel, See Me) and it's coming right along. I've also been writing a lot of poetry lately and am thinking about publishing a short book of poetry via eBook only later this year.

So here's my current playlist. This is music I listen to as I write that doesn't necessarily inspire or reflect what I'm writing but provides background noise that keeps me motivated. Be sure to click on the song titles and check out the songs on YouTube. Enjoy!!





"Appletree" by Erykah Badu
"Didn't Cha Know" by Erykah Badu
"Other Side of the Game" by Erykah Badu
"Super Chris" by Chrisette Michele
"Retrograde" by James Blake
"More Than a Woman" by Angie Stone feat. Calvin Richardson
"Never Too Much" by Luther Vandross
"Inside My Love" by Minnie Riperton
"I Get Lonely" Remix by Janet Jackson feat. Blackstreet
"How 'Bout Us" by Champaign


photos via stocksnap

No comments:

Post a Comment