Monday, January 4, 2016

#MondayMotivation - 2016 Goals

We've been blessed to see another year and with it comes new dreams, aspirations, and goals for many of us. Here are mine along with some other info:





2016 Theme Songs: 

  • "Your Destiny" by Kevin LeVar
  • "Healing" by Kelly Price




2016 Scriptures: 

  • "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:33 NIV
  • "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline." - 2 Timothy 1:7 NIV
  • "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." - Psalm 34:10 NIV 


2016 Key Words:


  • Thankfulness
  • Celebration



2016 Literary Goals:


















  • To publish 5 books
  • To finish writing the YA/sci-fi book I've been slowly working on for two years
  • To attend at least 3 literary events (already got 2 confirmed)
  • To format my poetry book and devotional for paperback
  • To at least start writing a screenplay for one of my books
  • To read 25 books, (to include a good mix of poetry, fiction, and non-fiction)
  • To successfully launch my online course (prayerfully)
  • To participate in NaNoWriMo again

2016 Personal Goals
  • To celebrate more, even the little things
  • To take more time off
  • To take better care of myself 
  • To keep up my gym routine (Lord, help me!)
  • To travel more
  • To have fun!


What do you have planned for this year? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment