Sunday, January 3, 2016

#SampleSunday - After the Pain Book Soundtrack

Greetings, everyone!! Here's the soundtrack for After the Pain, Book I of the Latter Rain series. I'm so excited about this series!! Anyway, enjoy the soundtrack and get ready to purchase the book on 1/12/16!!






Soundtrack:

“Rain” SWV
“Dark Times” The Weeknd featuring Ed Sheeran
“Zoom” The Commodores
“Cruisin’” Smokey Robinson
“On My Own” Patti LaBelle featuring Michael McDonald
“Papillion” Chaka Khan
“In the Morning” Ledisi
“Amorous” Jesse Boykins III
“A Long Walk” Jill Scott
“Being with You” Smokey Robinson
“Could it be I’m Falling in Love” The Spinners
“Going in Circles” The Friends of Distinction
“Free” Deniece Williams
“Don’t Mess With My Man” Lucy Pearl
“Happy” Surface
“After the Dance” Fourplay featuring El DeBarge
“You, Me and He” Mtume
“Neither One of Us” Gladys Knight and the Pips
“Home” Stephanie Mills
“I’m Going Down” Rose Royce
“You Can’t See for Lookin’” Betty Wright
“After the Pain” Betty Wright
“Booga Bear” Bobby Rush




No comments:

Post a Comment