Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day from Mona and Corey - #BeenSoLong4

In honor of Valentine's day, I'm giving you all an unedited sneak peek at Been So Long 4 (Coming later this year). Enjoy!!!






I had just finished taming my baby girl's hair and was following her and my mother-in-law out of the room when Corey met me in the hall and pushed me back inside, closing and locking the door behind us. He backed me against the door and kissed me deeply. When he finally came up for air, he said, "You all right?"

"Yeah, what was that for? Why are we locked up in here?"

He gave me a lopsided grin as he untied and pulled down his gym shorts. "There was something I forgot to do last night."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, well uh, where we gon' do it? The princess canopy bed or the air mattress your parents have been sleeping on?"

He lifted me from the floor and I wrapped my legs around his waist." You should know by now that I don't need a bed to get the job done."

I closed my eyes and grinned. "Well, shoot. I'm down with--ohhhhhhh…"

Then I forgot just about every word in my vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment