Thursday, December 10, 2015

#ThrowbackThursday - Been So Long

Hey, everyone!! For Throwback Thursday, please check out my second published novel, Been So Long, which was listed at #17 on aalbc.com's list of 2012's top eBooks.

Check out this excerpt and be sure to grab yourself a copy!!



A woman, her married lover, an ex-boyfriend, and the ties that bind them together...





He shrugged. “I’m not judging you, Mona. I just want to know how it feels to sell your soul for a house and a car.”
I sat up on the side of the bed and looked him in the eye. No matter how fine he was, he was barking up the wrong tree with me. Lizzie hopped out of his lap and onto the bed next to me as if she was switching sides in the middle of a battle. “Well, if you wanna take it there then don’t forget about the bank account, the credit cards, and the clothes,” I said.
He reached over and tugged at the lace trim lining the bottom of my short black nighty. “He buy this for you? He likes for you to play dress up for him?”
I stared at him and shook my head. “No, actually, he prefers me naked.”
He nodded. “And you give him whatever he wants whenever he wants it, huh?”
I raised an eyebrow. “Always and without hesitation. He gives me what I want, and I give him what he wants.”

Kindle and paperback: http://ow.ly/dmcbB
Amazon UK: http://ow.ly/miF6M

No comments:

Post a Comment