Wednesday, August 9, 2017

#WriterWednesday with Author Angel Mystique

Please join me in welcoming Angel Mystique to my blog! Here's her interview:




AT: Where do you live? What’s your town’s claim to fame?
Angel Mystique: The good ol Peach State of Georgia. I guess our peaches and peanuts… are what we are most known for. 

AT: What genre do you write?
Angel Mystique: Fantasy (Paranormal/Supernatural) romances and love stories, and IR/MC and Black Love romances and love stories, too. 

AT: Are you a published author or aspiring to be published? If published, how many books are out there with your name on them?
Angel Mystique: It feels really good to finally say I am a published author. So far, three books have my name on them. Many, many more to come. Like hundreds, thousands, I’m hoping.



  



AT: What inspires you to write?
Angel Mystique: It’s this innate sense of ‘this is what I was born to do’ that allows me to write every day, and keep writing. Even if it’s a short story that tumbles from my fingers (one that I hoped would be my first novel), I grin, because I completed it, and I keep writing. 

AT: I can definitely identify with you! Name one book you wish you’d written. Angel Mystique: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

AT: What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
Angel Mystique: CAMDEN by Xio Axelrod. This is, to me, so far, her best published book. So, yes, I enjoyed it tremendously. My answer may change in the coming days, but CAMDEN is AMAZING!!! 

AT: Hmm, gotta check that one out.Who is your favorite author? Why?
Angel Mystique: Oh! *pouts* Geez, Adrienne! Why this question???? I have so many indie authors that I love, and I can’t name them all here. Angelia Vernon Mencham, Nia Forrester, Lily Java, Xio Axelrod, Kim Golden, Christina C. Jones, Danielle Burton, Jacinta Howard, Brenda Jackson, Siera London, Rae Lamar, Xyla Turner, Twyla Turner, and Olivia Gaines. 

AT: Lol, quite a list, but a good list. Now for the fun questions! You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
Angel Mystique: Strawberry Lemonade, because it’s delicious, and the crayons needs deliciousness too LOL 

AT: Lol! What would your autobiography be called?
Angel Mystique: ‘Miracle on Heaven’s Street’.

AT: Nice title! Do you believe in love at first sight?
Angel Mystique: Yes, for the first time in my life, I do. 

AT: If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? (can't ask for more wishes)
Angel Mystique: World prosperity, love/happiness, and world peace. 

AT: Beautiful wishes!Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why. Angel Mystique: I’m Winter mixed with the beauty of Fall. The cold that leads you to snuggle under blankets with hot coco, and the chill that turns you to wear plaid. 

AT: Love the visual. Tea or coffee?
Angel Mystique: TEA. But coffee helps me function. I’m a tea drinker at heart and majority, though.

AT: Tell us about your most recent/current project.
Angel Mystique: Currently, I’m working on my first dark angel book. I’m super excited to see where this story is going to lead me. It’s in the baby working stages. I have the unofficial blurb (it came to me this morning). It might change, but I’ll share a quick piece of it anyway. 

Who knew free falling could be so… fun? 
He’s been dead for millions of years, but once Allister gets taste of both his dark and light side, he’s doomed. Join Allister on his quest at redemption, as he endures the pains and joy of his Free Fall. 

AT: Intriguing! So how can readers connect with you (share website and any social media links)
Angel Mystique:
My Website
Amazon Author Page
Facebook 
Twitter
Goodreads 
Pinterest 

AT: Any final words?
Angel Mystique: No matter how you feel at the end of your writing session, if it leads to your finally completed a story, you’ve done amazing. Remember that: you’ve done something not a lot of people can say. You’ve finished writing a story. Your story. 

AT: Great words! It was lovely getting to know you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment