Thursday, December 28, 2017

#Book Review - The Rhythm of Blues

The Rhythm of Blues (Love In Rhythm & Blues Book 1) by [Belvin, Love]

Reading a Love Belvin novel is truly a unique, engrossing, and all-consuming experience. I should know; I've read them all, sometimes two or three times. I would compare reading her work to trying to put together a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle. There are times when you wonder if some of the pieces even belong or somehow ended up in the wrong box, but when you are able to lock them into place, your eyes are opened to the fact that their placement was by design. Her books are not for those who want a simple story of perfect characters. She addresses difficult subject matter, draws clear illustrations of flawed people, pulls you in, and won't let go. This story is no different. I loved every word. My only complaint is I have no idea what to do with myself now that I've finished reading this book. I neeeeed book 2!!

Image result for 5 stars no background

No comments:

Post a Comment