Sunday, May 31, 2015

Final #SampleSunday for Summertime

Please enjoy this final little snippet (I'm trying not to share any spoilers) from Summertime before it's released this Tuesday (06/02/15)!!!





“That’s a lovely voice you got there, girl. I might have to start calling you ‘songbird.’”

I jumped a little, startled by his voice. “You could hear me? I didn’t think I was that loud.”

“You weren’t loud at all, lovely. I just got good ears when it comes to music. I heard you all the way from upstairs. Left a good card game to see where that heavenly sound was coming from.”

I tilted my head to the side. “You couldn’t hear me from up there.”

He rubbed his hand over his wavy hair and then rubbed his chin as he approached me. “You might be right. Maybe I just wanted to see you...”






CLICK HERE to pre-order!!


Add Summertime on Goodreads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment