Write Now Literary is pleased to announce Back From Broken by Rosheka Henry Virtual book Tour January 9-20, 2017.
Book Release Date: June 2016
Genre: Religious/Self Help
WHY SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE THE KEY TO NETWORKING
In this 21st century you cannot be an author and not have social networks that you are apart of. While you do not have to have all of them, as there are way to many for you as an author to be on, but you need to select at least 3 or 4 to participate on a consistent basis. There are many benefits to being on social networks and participating on them. Here are just a few reasons that I believe you should use the social media platform to network and also to brand yourself as an author.
- 1. Social Media/the Internet is the great equalizer. Not to many years ago if you wanted to be an author you had to write a book, get an agent and hope that a Major Publishing Company liked your story and picked you up. In this 21st century those days are long gone. As an author, you have the ability to Publish your own work and not wait for a Publishing Company to pick your story up, you can do it on your own with your own team.
- 2. Social Media allows you to interact with your audience directly. You can talk with your fans and develop a more personal relationship with them with social media. They do not have to wait until you have a book signing in order to interact with you.
- 3. Social Media allows you to have a global audience and not just be tied to people in your geographical location or nationally, you can sell books right on social media as well.
- 4. With social media you get to promote, brand and sell all in one place to millions of people. Social media also allows you to join groups and get exposure that you would not get other wise.
- Social Media has grown in just the past few years and the technology of it is changing each and everyday. If you are not using social media as an author then you are not serious about being an author. You have to understand that social media is FREE marketing and advertising, for the most part and using it is key to you being a successful author!!!
About The Book
BACK FROM BROKEN is the story of one woman’s journey back to wholeness. It is one woman’s pursuit to getting rid of what was holding her back from being who God has called her to be. This story will give you the heartbreak and bitterness that one holds onto but decides to let go of so that Wholeness can begin. This book will enlightened you, teach you what you need to know and empower you, and equip you with the tools that you need in order to walk in your wholeness, the last thing that I hope that this book can do for you is to impact you.
About The Author
ROSHEKA SHONTA HENRY is a native of Georgia, and was raised in Alabama. She grew up to love the medical field, and spent the majority of her career working at surrounding community hospitals as a phlebotomist and patient register. She is a proud and devoted member of Word of Truth Ministries, where her father, Pastor John L. Cook is the Sr. Pastor. She is also a certified dance instructor, where she leads the dance ministry at her church. She also teaches praise dancing in the surrounding churches. Rosheka’s praise dance ministry has been featured on local television stations numerous times. She has received awards as well as trophies for her profound work in her dance ministry. She is very devoted to Kingdom work. God is her driving force. She is the author of “BACK FROM BROKEN…A DANCERS JOURNEY BACK TO WHOLENESS”, which is the autobiography of her life. She has written a gospel song called “Hallelujah” song by an up and coming artist, that can be downloaded on all major online music apps, such as iTunes and Google Play. She is also a single mother of three gifted children.
Her passion in life is to empower women, as well as men, and children. Her love for mankind has driven her to pursue a path that will inspire others to be all that they can be in life and in Christ. She is an inspirational speaker as well as an advocate for women who are broken. She works closely with her church and local food bank feeding the hungry.
Rosheka has also had the opportunity to model for The Wonderful World of Fashion Show. She has been known to grace the camera with her smile for multiple companies in her area. She has a bright future in ministry and is looking to open a Non-profit Organization THE BACK FROM BROKEN CENTER for broken women looking for inner help.
Click here to read the excerpt
Click here to follow the tour