Wednesday, January 18, 2017

#WriterWednesday - Higher Love

Title: Higher Love
Genre: African American Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 26, 2016




Blurb: 

Popular travel blogger, Greer Kennedy, is living the good life with a successful career and equally as successful fiancé until one phone call from a friend opens her eyes to the truth of her relationship.

Tall, handsome, and successful in his own right, Derek Hill is dealing with some serious relationship problems as well.

When their paths cross, they mutually, but unofficially, decide to share a night—or three or four—of anonymous pleasure. Will they end up experiencing much more than either of them bargained for?


Excerpt:

“This truly is a great view,” I said, standing before a wall of windows in Derek’s office.

“It’s even more impressive when the office is dark. May I?”

“Sure.”

He turned the bright overhead lights off, causing the lights from neighboring buildings and the street below to almost glow. I stared at the view for a moment before turning my attention back to his luxurious office space. “So this is where you do all your work?”

He nodded. He was standing by his desk with his hands in the pockets of his slacks, his eyes on me. “Yes, it is. Sometimes I sleep here. The couch is rather comfortable.”

“You’re a workaholic?” I asked as I moved toward the desk, fondled the nameplate sitting on it.

“I try to balance it out with my fair share of pleasure.”

“Like Virginia?”

“Oh, that was much more than pleasure. Much, much more.” He walked around the desk and stood next to me. “That was ecstasy.”

I backed away from him a bit. “Really?”

“Yes, don’t you agree?”

“Maybe...”

“I wish I could experience that again.”

I lifted a brow. “Do you?”

“You have no idea how badly I do.”


Available for FREE via Kindle Unlimited! Purchase link: http://a.co/3jZGKR1



Author Bio:



A southern girl at heart, Alexandria House has an affinity for a good banana pudding, Neo Soul music and tall men in suits. When this fashionista is not shopping, she’s writing steamy stories about real love.

Blog: http://msalexhouse.blogspot.com/
Facebook: Alexandria House
Instagram: @msalexhouse
Twitter: @mzalexhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment