Wednesday, January 3, 2018

#WriterWednesday with #Romance Author Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku

The first #WriterWednesday interview for 2018 is with the lovely Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku. Let's get to know her!



AT: Where do you live? What’s your town’s claim to fame?
SEA: I live in London, United Kingdom. London is the most visited city in the world by international tourists. We have centuries old Monarchy and we have, Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II as the reigning monarch. Her residence and administrative headquarters is located in Buckingham Palace, London. 
Also, London has the most international and the largest stock exchange in Europe. 

AT: Wow! What genre do you write?
SEA: Contemporary/Multicultural/Interracial Romance
African American Romance, Historical/Paranormal Romance

AT: Love me some romance! Are you a published author or aspiring to be published? If published, how many books are out there with your name on them?
SEA: I’m a published writer with 18 books printed with my name. I write about super sexy heroes and flirty & feisty heroines. My stories are a breath of fresh air, dotted with unexpected twists and are set in fascinating Africa, enticing Europe and enchanting America. An emotional spin with explosive chemistry between the characters you will fall in love with, is what you get when you read my books. Get ready to laugh, cry, and maybe even tear your hair out.

AT: Sounds so good! What inspires you to write?
SEA: Simply put, God inspires me to write. My head and heart ticks with characters that have heart and soul, life-size personalities, real emotion and conflicts. Their intense and twisting tales and dialogues keep me inspired to write. When I wake up, I reach for my phone, tablet or notepad to keep track of the storylines, plot twists and witty dialogue. 

AT: Love it! Name one book you wish you’d written.
SEA: My Journey. It is still cooking in my head. Someday, I will write it.

AT: I believe you will. What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
SEA: An Inconvenient Obsession by Natasha Tate. I loved it way too much. I laughed a lot, hurt a lot and loved the vivid description and intensity of the chemistry between the lead characters.

AT: I need to check that one out. Who is your favorite author? Why?
SEA: I realize I don’t really have favourite authors any more. I go by the individual books I read and enjoy. There is something I look for when I read a blurb. Once I find it, I don’t worry about who wrote the story.

AT: I can understand that. Now for the fun questions! You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
SEA: Lilac! I love the beauty in the colour because I brighten up any mood and situation.

AT: What would your autobiography be called?
SEA: The Encourager

AT: Nice! Do you believe in love at first sight?
SEA: Oh yes!!! And Like at First sight too…lool! It happens all around us. And I love to write about characters who hit it off straight-away. There is just something super-romantic about love at first sight.

AT: Oh, I agree! If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? (can't ask for more wishes)
SEA: A) I want my motherland, Nigeria, to be a place flowing with milk and honey and a refuge for the hurting, hungry and lost. It is a nation blessed with natural resources by God, but exploited for the benefit of the few.
B) That everyone would know the love of God and of his son, Jesus Christ.
C) I want a beautiful, bespoke house by the seaside surrounded by my wonderful family. So I can write and daily appreciate the awesomeness of God in the vastness of the sea.

AT: Beautiful wishes! Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
SEA: Summer for sure. I’m joyful, bright, and fruitful and love to spread the joy around.

AT: Tea or coffee?
SEA: Tea, always.

AT: Why does that not surprise me? LOL. Tell us about your most recent/current project.
SEA: It was a delight to write my new release, titled: “You’re Mine” ~ A Sweet & Steamy Romance. My heroine is African American and my hero has Italian/Nigerian origin. In “You’re Mine”, you will read all abouts the handsome luxury boat builder, Banjo Ricci who wants the fabulous Rachael Johnson, his mum's god-daughter, a woman who might just bring him to his charming knees in Fontvieille, Monaco.


"You're Mine": A Sweet & Steamy Romance by [Eromonsere-Ajanaku, Stella]


A Flirty & Feisty Romance Novel
~ Feelings too intense…to ignore ~

"Rachael’s beautiful, brainy & feisty. Every time I see her, my stomach walls tighten and heat gushes to my chest. But she’s out of bounds to me. Aside from the fact Rachael’s my mum’s god daughter, I think she’s pregnant. Only I don’t see any man showing up to claim responsibility for the bump she carries around with pride. But I’m in the city for about a month, not enough time to find out if I want her in my arms or to think of her as mine." 
~ Banjo Ricci.

"Banjo’s hunky, sexy & mouthy. He has only come home for a short period to clean up his mum’s finances, yet he’s already sticking his nose in my affairs. Every time I see him, he has no shirt on his back. I should take my eyes off him for my own good. But his body is carved to perfection and his sexy tattoos beg for my touch. No matter how explosive the chemistry is between us, I need to face my health problems and get him out of my thoughts because there are things I can never tell him and there’s no way he’s mine." 
~ Rachael Johnson

Can Rachael and Banjo find their way to each other’s heart?

~ From the Author of Naked Attraction: A Sweet & Sexy Romance ~

Purchase Links:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2sTVhDn 
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073WJBN36/ 
Okada Books: http://okadabooks.com/book/about/youre_mine__a_sweet__steamy_romance/14789 
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/735995 
Amazon US Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1548394386/ 
Amazon UK Paperback: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1548394386/  
Createspace Paperback: https://www.createspace.com/7241882 


Teaser:

Putting up one hand, Banjo suggested. “I can meet you after your dance class. Tell me where to pick you up.”

With her eyes narrowing at him, Rachael backed away. “I’ve got to run some errands for your mom afterward. I’m serious I can’t go with you. I wish I could.”

There was no apology in her eyes, only an attempt to fob him off. 
“Sounds like you’re making every effort to avoid being with me,” he pushed with a need to find out the exact reason she could not bear to be around him.

Gasping with her hands over her mouth, she blinked, looking around as if she was scared his mum could misinterpret his remark. “Why would you think I’m avoiding you? We share the same roof, don’t we?”

“The same reason you declined to give me the job in the first place,” Banjo chimed, adding, “and you know we’re hardly together even though we stay in the same house.”

To Banjo’s shock, his chest pounded waiting for an answer that was slow in coming. But why was Banjo resolute to make her spill her fears?

“Which is?” Rachael quizzed, her eyes hunting his openly and her kiss-me-now lips pressed together.

“The fact you find me easy on your eyes and you’re attracted to me.” 


AT: How can readers connect with you?
SEA: All Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels are available on:
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Stella-Eromonsere-Ajanaku/e/B004LXE09E
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stella-Eromonsere-Ajanaku/e/B004LXE09E
Okada Books: http://okadabooks.com/search?term=Stella+Eromonsere-Ajanaku
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/interview/StellaE1
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/stella-eromonsere-ajanaku?store=allproducts&keyword=stella+eromonsere-ajanaku
Website: http://www.flirtyandfeistyromancenovel.co.uk/

Connect with Stella on Social Media
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flirtyandfeistyromancenovels?v=wall&ref=pdem
Blog: http://flirtyandfeistyromance.blogspot.co.uk/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4538936.Stella_Eromonsere_Ajanaku
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106790524289597144280/posts
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/eromonsereajana/

Flirty & Feisty Romance 
Our promise...is to deliver an intensely emotional experience you'll never forget.

AT: Any final words?
SEA: Embrace challenges. They are stepping stones to your success.

AT: Amen!

2 comments:

  1. It is lovely to read these words, Adrienne. Thank you for the privilege.

    And a Happy New Year to you!I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete